Weekly Chart analysis
On the weekly chart the TFG price had a bullish divergence with the price making lower lows but the stochastic oscillator making higher lows.
We also a had a MACD cross which is also a bullish signal.
Daily Chart analysis
If the price breaks through and closes above the resistance trend-line. I have a buy trigger.
If the TFG share price trades higher then the high of the trigger candle
Buy stop order placed higher than than the high of the trigger candle
Target is the close of the gap or stop loss at around 116
Around the R65 level.
Perfect trade checklist
-  Did I get a signal (Break out of the range above)
-  Did I wait for confirmation (Trades higher than the high of the break handle)
-  Did I set my position correctly (Risk 2% of the my portfolio)
-  Did I set my stop loss correctly (below the low of the forth wave)
-  Did I monitor the trade (Check the chart daily and adjust stop accordingly)
-  Did I exit as per the my preset rules (Stop loss or target)
What I actually did
- The market gapped and opened above the high of my trigger candle. And I went long
- Entry: R77.73
- Stop: R71.74
- Take Profit: 116
- Position size: 4
- Risk 2%